Blog Dhita Yudhistira

Apakah Blog kata resmi dalam Bahasa Indonesia?

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Animist

Well, I've taken it from a real world situation. It's quite poetic and funny yet touching so I put it here.


I'm an animist..., and I guess around here I'm the one who has the most labels placed on me:

  • The unsaved / lost sheep: by the Christians (should be "loved" and "saved")
  • Kafir: by the Moslems (should burn in hell)
  • Goyim: by the Jews (child of animals)

Poor me.

Maybe I need to make a revenge and find my own word that I'll put on you all (and all the harsh consequences of not following animism).

Hmm..., where should I look to for that word....
Oh, right, there's a big banyan tree just at the corner of my village. I'll ask it.

I'll be back when I have the answer.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Asyik bisa menaruh komentar :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home